Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 in 30 - The Garage

I do a lot of thinking in the car. I have solved the world's problems many times over. I also thought it would be a good idea to make 30 videos in 30 days. One day in and I'm already thinking that maybe I should have left that idea in the car alongside ideas such as sports beer. However, I will persevere and hopefully complete a video everyday in November along with some words and a few photos to go with them. Some will be simple, others mundane. There will be profiles, slices of life and the downright bizarre. I am sure also that some will be dead-set terrible.

Here is the first in the 30 in 30 series. It is inspired by my garage. Actually, more literally than that - it is a film ABOUT my garage. Funnily enough, it is called 'The Garage'. Enjoy.








1 comment: